- 28 July 2022
- Posted by: fiamme_adm
- Category: Blog
What does it mean to bring Digital Transformation to the wood industry and what concrete advantages can be obtained from it?
The answer to this question can be found at Wood Experience 2021, which will be held from 27 to 30 October at Veronafiere: an event entirely dedicated to the wood sector, with the participation of Italian and international leading companies.
At 2:30 pm, in the Ecohouse Arena, Hall 11, Altrefiamme will take the stage with the speech “Digital innovation in the wood supply chain: the Altrefiamme.it project, challenges and opportunities”, to talk about the project and about supporting digital innovation in the wood sector, from forestry to product transformation with a supply chain approach, with the ultimate goal of using technology to ensure greater competitiveness and resilience within the international scenario.
We will talk about real applications and use cases to support:
- Operators of woody biomass production, processing and marketing
- Manufacturers of equipment and appliances
- Retailers, installers and maintainers
- End users
The primary aim of the project is to encourage interaction between the various stakeholders in the wood industry through Altrefiamme’s digital platform, consisting of:
- Information portal
- Advanced E-learning platform for professional training
- Digital traceability of the supply chain through the use of Blockchain technologies
- Sensorization and monitoring of equipment and appliances (Internet of Things and Industry 4.0)
- Ecommerce Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C)
The event is totally free and open to all operators in the wood industry: register on the event website and come and meet us to talk about digitalization in the world of wood!