Extended cookies disclosure of the site
According to Reg. EU 2016/679 of the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, c.d. GDPR (general regulation on data protection), this disclosure explains what cookies are and illustrates the various types of cookies on the website www.altrefiamme.it hereinafter, the “Website”) and integrates the information related to the data processing on the page https://www.altrefiamme.it/privacy-policy.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these may remain in the user’s computer or mobile device for different periods of time; cookies can therefore be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser is closed;
- “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a website, facilitating the authentication operations for the user;
- “first-party” cookies, generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing;
- “third-party” cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website that the user is browsing.
- “cookie analytics”, where used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregated form, on the number of users and how they visit the website itself,
- “browsing” or “session” cookies (to authenticate, to make a purchase, etc.),
- “functional” cookies, that allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
On the other hand, for the so-called “profiling cookies”, namely those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by himself/herself in the context of browsing the internet, a prior consent of the user is required.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- first-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Website, for purposes of internal security and system administration;
- persistent third-party cookies used by the Website to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which the Data Controller can perform statistical analysis of accesses/visits to the Website.
The cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. Through a pair of cookies, respectively a persistent cookie and a session cookie (with expiration at the closing of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start and exit times of the visit to the Website. You can prevent Google from detecting data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
The following table shows in detail the cookies that are present on the Website:
|Google analytics||Third-Party Cookies||Statistics and better user experience||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Google tags/Adwords||Third-Party Cookies||Statistics and better user experience||https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads|
Persistent Third-Party Cookies
|Linkedin tracking code||Persistent Third-Party Cookies||Statistics|
|Drift||First-Party Cookies||Better user experience and assistance||https://www.drift.com/privacy-policy/|
Google Analytics is a statistics service for websites and web applications from Google Inc.
Personal data are collected in order to analyze the statistical data of access to the website. These data could be used by other Google services, such as those aimed to customize the advertisements of your own network.
Cookies and usage data are collected, the place of data processing is USA, you can see the policy here “http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/” and you can disable it from here “https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout”.
Drift is an interaction service with the Drift live chat platform, provided by Drift.com, Inc.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages: